Friday, September 22, 2006

A Lovely Surprise!

Last night we had a lovely surprise - Mummy Iseult arrived out in the house in Churchtown for an unexpected visit! She had been busy with Mummy Valerie making contact with people in Trinity - and though her fingers were sore, at least they were not sticky!

We stayed up late and watched lots of Arrested Development - it was great fun! Then we went into battle against the arachnids - Mummy, Tottie, me, and also Squidgey - cos we all stayed with Mummy in her spider-infested cobweb-festooned room! It was yucky! I don't think any of us got much sleep - and Tottie (the fight is personal for her) had very grubby paws this morning!

I was really sad to see Mummy Iseult leave without us this morning - I really wanted to go home to see Mungo, but Mummy said it was better to wait until our first My birthday next weekend.

I hope we get lots of pressies!

Mungo, we really miss you - and can't wait to see you next week! XXXX

1 comment:

Inkpot said...

It was lovely visiting with you too, Mango, Tottie and Squidgey. Thanks for the lovely evening and breakfast this morning and for killing all those spiddies, Tots! See you this day next week, I hope!