Thursday, July 13, 2006

Calling all toys!

I want to see all the toys get together and have fun on my blog! I'm going to make a membership club for thsi blog that we call all share and log all our thoughts, especially those about Mungo! I'm also going to keep you posted on all the doings in this house, and what Tottie and myself and all our friends get up to! I want a website with lots of poems about Mungo on it, and lots of photos of him, and tributes to him - so come on, toys of the world! Get posting!

5 comments:

Mungo said...

Here are some good tributes to me, Mungo: -

Where ever you wander, there is no one like Mungo.

Mungo is in the air, everywhere you look around. Mungo is in the air, in every sight and every sound.

I will be back with more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mango, looking forward to hearing all the news from the house. A little less of Mungo would be nice though.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I am going on holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

Is Mungo going on holidays?

Mungo said...

I should hope so!